DETROIT BIKES OFFERS A LIFETIME WARRANTY FOR ALL OUR USA MADE BICYCLE FRAMES
- This warranty is limited to the original retail purchaser only and is NOT transferable.
- This warranty does NOT cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items, the use of parts or devices not consistent with the use originally intended for the bicycle as sold, or any damage, failure or loss that is caused by accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, theft, improper assembly, improper maintenance or improper storage.
- Modification of the frame or components shall void this warranty.
- This bicycle is not intended for trick riding, ramp riding, jumping, aerobatics, aggressive riding, riding on severe terrain, riding in severe climates, racing, riding with heavy loads, riding with more than one person, institutional or industrial use, use with a motor, rental, or any similar activities; such use may damage the bicycle, can cause serious injury, and in all cases shall void this warranty.
- Unless otherwise provided, the sole remedy under the terms of this warranty or any implied warranty is limited to replacement of the defective parts with those of equal or greater value at the sole discretion of Detroit Bikes.
IN NO EVENT SHALL DETROIT BIKES BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM USE OF THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITH- OUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTIC- ULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY STATED ABOVE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state to state.